To succeed in business, one of your most important tools is financial analysis, based on your business records. Accurate financial records will help you answer some very important questions.
- Are you making money, or losing it?
- How much?
- Is your business on sound financial ground, or are troubles lurking ahead?
A sound accounting system is the foundation on which all of this valuable financial information can be built.
Littlewoods offers Computerised Bookkeeping, Financial Management and reporting services.
A summary of our services is detailed below:
1. Monthly Data Processing
- Billings - Monthly computerised detailed invoices and statements.
- Purchases and other costs from source documents, ledgers etc.
2. Financial Reporting
- In draft and as required in chart form
- Income statement - Actual vs. Budget
- Balance sheet - Comparative
- Age analysis
3. Statuary Requirements
- Receiver of Revenue returns
- Regional Services Council payments
- VAT Returns
4. Monthly Salary Run
- We offer a full salary service using Payday software
- This can be tailored to your requirements i.e. monthly or weekly
- These will include detailed wage reports and payslips
- Submissions of UIF Returns
- Submission of PAYE (IRP 201)
- Submission of Skill Development Levy
- Submission of annual Workmen's Compensation (W. As 8)
- Keeping records of leave etc. for each employee.
5. Annual Audit
- Preparation of annual accounts for submission to the appointed Auditor.
- Liaison with the appointed Auditor for the Annual Audit.
- The monthly fee for providing whichever service is required, to be negotiated or a full financial package to be negotiated.